Safeguarding and Early Help
- Includes Child Protection Procedures
- Written with Gloucestershire Safeguarding
- Includes our Offer of Early Help
Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy Sept 2023.pdf
Keeping Children Safe in Education 2023.pdf
Helplines and websites for your child and or young person
If your child or young person would like to speak to someone anonymously, they could try calling a helpline or visiting websites such as ChildLine and The Mix.
Shout provides free, confidential support, 24/7 via text for anyone at crisis anytime, anywhere.
· text SHOUT to 85258 in the UK to text with a trained Crisis Volunteer
· text with someone who is trained and will provide active listening and collaborative problem-solving
ChildLine provides a confidential telephone counselling service for any child with a problem. It comforts, advises and protects.
· call 0800 1111 any time for free
· have an online chat with a counsellor
· check out the message boards
The Mix provides a free confidential telephone helpline and online service that aims to find young people the best help, whatever the problem.
· call 0808 808 4994 for free – lines are open from 11am to 11pm every day
· access the online community
Thinkuknow: how to stay safe on your phone, tablet or computer.