- All our school meals are prepared and cooked on site using ingredients that we try to source locally. We have recently changed our menus.
- We split our lunch times into two sittings, the first for Reception, year 1, 2 and 3 children and the second for years 4, 5 and 6. All children eat together regardless of whether they are having a school lunch or have brought their own packed lunch. Water to drink is always available.
- With the warmer weather we aim to allow the children to eat lunch outside.
Ordering a School Lunch:
- Lunch needs to be ordered for KS2 children (Years 3-6) online using ParentPay before 8.30am each morning. ParentPay allows you to see the menu for the week, or term and order accordingly. You will pay for the meals at the time of booking. All meals for KS2 pupils must be ordered using this system. KS1 pupils can order their universal free school meal each morning in their classrooms, KS1 have a choice of the Meat or Vegetarian options.
Payment for School Meals:
- All meals should be paid for via our online payment system "ParentPay". If you are having trouble logging onto this, or don't have an account set up yet, please contact our Business Manager, who will be able to help you. The email is: email@example.com
Government Funded School Lunches:
- From September 2014, a change of Government legislation now means that all Reception and Key Stage One children can have a fully funded school lunch. For these children, you do not have to return a menu choice as we will always assume that they would like the meat choice.
- If, however, your child would prefer the vegetarian option on some days then please let their class teacher know. If your child is a vegetarian then just let us know when they start school or at the beginning of term and we will automatically give them the vegetarian option.
Free School Meals:
If you are a low income family and think you may be eligible for free school meals to find out more and apply click on the link below.